Smartphone hearing aids
Cutting edge hearing aid technology
Benefits of Smartphone Hearing Aids
Whether you have an iPhone or an Android device, smartphone hearing aids can help you re-connect with the world around you through powerful new technology. The benefits of smartphone hearing aids include:
- Enhanced phone conversations
- The ability to adjust your hearing aids from your phone
- Crisp and clear sounding music and media
- Automatic adjustments to your favorite locations
- A new way to find your lost hearing aids
- The ability to stream audio directly into your ears
Favorite Smartphone Hearing Aid Features
Smartphone hearing aids look and function much like the ones you’re used to seeing. But, advanced features allow you to harness the power of new technology to help you hear like a pro. Here are some of our favorite smartphone hearing aid features:
- Remote controlled hearing – Simply use an app on your iPhone or Android device to make hearing aid adjustments as you move from place to place.
- Saved locations – Have a place you frequently visit? Your smartphone hearing aids can save the settings for that location (or more) and automatically adjust to them when you arrive there.
- GPS features – In addition to identifying when you’ve reached one of your saved locations, the GPS feature on some smartphone hearing aids can also help you track them down if you’ve misplaced them.
- Direct streaming – There’s no need to turn up the volume on music, videos, or apps, annoying everyone else around you in the process. Instead, use your smartphone hearing aids to stream sound directly into your ears!
Welcome to the new age of hearing technology where you can take control of your listening experience and hear well to live well!
Did You Know?
Our Mesa audiologists will work closely with you to determine whether or not smartphone hearing aids are your best hearing loss treatment option. We take many factors into consideration, including your specific hearing needs, your lifestyle, and your budget.